Find Your Center Gummies - CBN, CBG, CBD Blend
Find Your Center Gummies include 30 tranquility-inducing gummies to put you in your own personal oasis for stress relief and enhanced calmness. With Find Your Center, you'll find an unparalleled experience of relaxation in a mood gummy that'll leave you ready to smile and nod at whatever life throws your way. With a perfectly balancing blend of Broad Spectrum CBD, CBN, and CBG, in a delicious Raspberry flavor, these gummies are your right-hand man when it comes to keeping your cool.
Each gummy contains:
- 50mg of Full Spectrum CBD: Full Spectrum CBD gives you all the benefits of CBD, plus the added bonus of the entourage effect, which occurs when natural traces of terpenes and other cannabinoids interact with one another to enhance each other’s effects. At 50mg, this CBD type will relax you, destress you, and keep your head leveled.
- 25mg of CBN: CBN is among the most effective cannabinoids for bodily relaxation and slight mental sedation. 25mg of this non-psychoactive cannabinoid will have you calm, relaxed, and shielded from any high stress.
- 25mg of CBG: To add to the stress relief in this calming concoction, 25mg of CBG will relax you even further, taking your mind to a peaceful, worry-free place.
The most well-rounded member of our Calm line, these amazingly relaxing gummies will help you stay cool in any situation, dodging any of life's attempts at souring your mood, from Full Spectrum CBD's deep relaxing effects to CBN's sedative properties and CBG's stress-relieving benefits. And at 30 gummies per jar, you've got everything you need to stay calm amid any chaos whenever that chaos arises. Like all our products, our Find Your Center Gummies are third-party lab tested for safety and purity. Just pop a gummy or two and jump in to a world of unwinding and relaxation.
- Feelings: Full Body Relaxation, Stress Relief, Sedative, Calm, Balanced, Worry-Free
- Perfect For: Days Off At Home, Evening Unwinding, Walks, Meditating
Tapioca Syrup, Corn Syrup, Water, Pectin, Citric Acid Natural Flavors, Fruit and Vegetable Extract (Color), Hemp Derived CBN, Hemp Derived CBG, Hemp Derived Broad Spectrum CBD
States This product Ships To
What is Hemp?
Hemp is cannabis with a Delta-9 THC concentration ≤ 0.3% by dry weight.
Consumable hemp products are federally legal and permitted to ship over state lines.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write a review!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are CBN gummies?
CBN gummies are edible products infused with CBN (cannabinol), which is a cannabinoid found in the cannabis plant. These gummies are typically made by combining CBN extract with other ingredients to create a tasty and convenient way to consume CBN.
What are CBG gummies?
CBG gummies are gummy products infused with CBG (cannabigerol), which is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid found in the hemp plant. CBG is often referred to as the "mother cannabinoid" because it is the precursor to other cannabinoids like CBD and THC.
What are CBN gummies good for?
CBN gummies are believed to have several potential benefits. CBN is often associated with promoting relaxation and aiding in sleep. Many people use CBN gummies to help improve their sleep quality and manage insomnia. Additionally, CBN may offer pain-relieving effects. Some individuals also use CBN gummies to alleviate stress.
What are CBG gummies good for?
CBG gummies are believed to have several potential benefits. CBG has been studied for its potential analgesic (pain-relieving) and neuroprotective properties. It may also help promote relaxation and aid in managing stress. Some preliminary research suggests that CBG may have antibacterial properties, although further studies are needed to confirm these claims.
What does CBN do in gummies?
CBN interacts with the body's endocannabinoid system (ECS), which plays a crucial role in regulating various physiological processes. When consumed in gummies, CBN binds to cannabinoid receptors in the ECS, potentially influencing sleep patterns, pain perception, and mood. However, it's important to note that the effects of CBN can vary from person to person, and further research is needed to fully understand its mechanisms of action.